The following websites have been provided so residents can contact major government agencies and services.

Michigan Department of Natural Resources: 1-517-373-2329

Michigan Highway Safety Planning: 1-517-332-2521

Michigan Public Sex Offender Registry

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children: 1-702-274-3900 HOTLINE: 1-800-843-5678

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: 1-888-327-4236

Saginaw County: 1-989-790-5200

State of Michigan: 1-517-373-3400

U.S. Consumers Affairs Department: 1-877-382-4357

U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission: 1-301-504-6816 HOTLINE: 1-800-638-2772

U.S Government Printing Office, Pueblo, CO.: 1-888-293-6498