Drug Problems

1. Illegal Sale of Drugs and Drug Houses

To report the sale of drugs or to report a location where you suspect illegal drug activity is taking place, you may contact the Thomas Township Police Department at 989-781-1300.  You may also report the activity to the Bay Area Narcotics Enforcement Team (BAYANET) at 989-790-6581.

It is especially helpful to report specific information, such as vehicle license plate number, names or nicknames, physical descriptions, time of operation and any other information you may obtain.  You do not have to tell the police your name if you do not wish to do so.

2. Drug and Alcohol Addiction

For information on drug abuse and referrals to help users or their families, call the toll-free, 24-hour national hotline at 1-800-COCAINE or Dot Caring Centers at 989-790-3366.