Barking Dogs

It shall be unlawful to own, possess or harbor any animal or bird which frequently or for continued duration, howls, barks, meows, squawks or makes other sounds which create a noise disturbance across a residential real property boundary

To report a barking dog, call 9-1-1 or 989-797-4580 for an officer to respond.

You may also contact Thomas Township Police directly by calling 989-781-1300 or going to the Police Department in person.

Thomas Township