Permanent Signs

Regulations regarding permanent signs in all zoning districts are part of the Thomas Township Zoning Ordinance (Title 13, Chapter 1).  Before any changes or new signage is done on a property, a permanent Sign Permit Application must be submitted to the Code Enforcement Officer   The completed application can be mailed to the Thomas Township Offices, Attn.:  Code Enforcement Officer, 249 North Miller Road, Saginaw, MI  48609, placed in the drop box outside of the Township office or emailed to


Permanent Sign Permit Application