Storm Water Information

My storm water drain is not draining properly.  Who do I contact? The storm sewers are not operated by Thomas Township.  In most cases, the Saginaw County Road Commission operates and maintains these systems.  To report a concern regarding storm sewers or drains please call the Road Commission at (989) 399-3762 or by clicking this link:

For additional storm water information, please see the Saginaw Area Storm Water website at:

Thomas Township