Home occupation shall mean any business carried on by one or more members of a family residing on the premises providing it:
- Is operated in its entirety within the principal dwelling.
- Does not include more than one (1) employee not living in the dwelling.
- Does not involve alteration or construction not customarily found in the dwelling.
- Does not use any mechanical equipment except that which is used normally for purely domestic or household purposes.
- Does not use more than twenty-five (25%) of the total actual floor area of the dwelling.