Storage or parking of commercial trucks and/or trailers having a hauling capacity of one and one-fourth (1 1/4) ton or greater shall be prohibited within any R-1, R-2 and R-3 zoning district. In addition, any vehicle, apparatus, trailer or machine designed for a specific commercial operation or purpose such as:
- Well drilling
- Moving dirt, stone or other materials
- Removing lumber or stumps
- Planting tress or other vegetation
- Installing poles
- Lifting people or equipment
- Transporting water or other substances
- Vehicles intended to pull trailers
- Storage of construction equipment inside or outside the vehicle or trailer
- Generation of electrical power
- Pumping of water or other substances
- Demolition of materials or buildings and vehicles
Vehicles, apparatus, trailers or machines similar to any of those listed in this regulation shall be prohibited within any R-1, R-2 and R-3 district.
Exception: The following vehicles, apparatus, trailers or machines may be parked or stored in a residential district meeting the following guidelines:
If a commercial vehicles is used for an indirect connection with a construction project taking place on the parcel where it is parked and the project is currently ongoing or if the commercial vehicle is owned by a governmental body or utility and is used in the installation and/or maintenance of utilities such as water, sewer, streets, highways, cable television wire, telephone or electrical wires.